I booked an incall to see Christy, who may also be known as Kristen and/or Summer, she advertises on bp. She met me at the door to her apartment building, looking pretty damn good, nice dress, with some sexy lingerie underneath.

We agreed on a length of visit, and then just chatted about this and that for a while, and then got down to business...and business was good!

Not going to get into much detail about the visit, but I will say that she's a great girl, very easy to be around, funny, hot, looks good in just about anything, and likes what she does.

I think it's safe to assume that she operates by YMMV (Your mileage may vary), meaning that if you clean up good, and have good heigene, you will probably get farther with her. Ladies have the right to refuse service to a client if he/she doesn't meet a certain standard of cleanliness, or simply a personal preference.

Highly recommended, would repeat for sure!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I agree with the above. I called Christy last minute because another SP cancelled on me and she was very accommodating. She was at my door an hour later. Being a newbie I was a little nervous but she's very easy to be around and she put me at ease very quickly. A llittle chit chat and then down to business. Definitely a god experience.

I've seen her a few times, at her location(s), hotel and she's been invited to my place. Her pictures are recent and accurate, but she is much prettier and sexier in real time. She is easy to set up an time with and is dependable. She fulfills some of my darkest fantasies and always feel safe around her.

I've seen her a few times, at her location(s), hotel and she's been invited to my place. Her pictures are recent and accurate, but she is much prettier and sexier in real time. She is easy to set up an time with and is dependable. She fulfills some of my darkest fantasies and always feel safe around her.

Thanks for your review. Do you have any contact info or where she advertises?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.