No she moved to another province. Just like I'm going too.

She may still be here, but today was her leave day. I'm going to miss her :(

No she moved to another province. Just like I'm going too.

She may still be here, but today was her leave day. I'm going to miss her :(

Lady Luck...why are you moving and when?

I thought you were a Winnipeger all the way?

Lady Luck...why are you moving and when?

I thought you were a Winnipeger all the way?

I'm actually originally from Calgary. My last two trips out there in May and August made me realize how crazy mad I missed it and all my friends and family.

Once my packing is done, and some stuff either sold or given away, I'm booking the uhaul.

I feel there isn't much here for me anymore. I do have fabulous friends and even more fabulous clients, that I'm going to miss terribly.

When I was there in August, I just didn't want to leave. My support system out there is amazing. I've told everyone in Calgary I should be there before Christmas if my plans work out the way I want them too. But I sure hate driving in the winter, white knuckling it,lol.

As much as I love Winnipeg and all the great people I met here. I think it's just time for a change. My children are grown and moved out.

But I look at this way, I'll make regular trips back here for visits and work. :)

I have to add I'll get my fabulous tan back again! teehee

My big sis owns a fabutan all the tanning I want, but mind you across the city from where I'm going to be living. But hey just more time to spend with her. My excitement is overwhelming. I have a good life and good people in it.

I'm just going to meet more wonderful people and have even more fabulous people in it.

But don't forget , and I won't forget the ones I've met and grown very attached to.

I will still of course be on the board, wishing all the pegger's well. I might be a bit warmer though.

Luv's you all.

xo Holly