Cute Chloe Cruz

Can't add this to the recommendation section yet as I'm still a new user but none the less, this girl is AWESOME!!!!

Have seen her on multiple occasions and has been nothing but a sweetheart. Super pretty face, great body and amazing attitude! Her services are second to none and all very safe and all very satisfying.

If you get the chance to see her make sure you treat her well, she will return the favor and then some!

Her skills are crazy good and very easy to talk to, she can carry a conversation about any topic.

Loved every minute with her ;)

A member has to have a certain amount of posts to be able to post in the recommendations. This would discourage people from joining just to 'shill' for a provider.

• Like 1

Guest **l****uz

Shill?

Which is not what's happening here thank you, I've seen this gentleman numerous times and all have been positive thank you.

don't think that's shill. saw her myself. really sexy.FANTASTIC bod. clean, smelled great. great kisser, soft lips and tongue. wonderful services but all covered. wouldn't have minded bbbj but cbj felt great. absolutely friendly attitude! don't know if she actually enjoyed it but sure had me convinced. a repeat visit for sure. really sweet girl too.

don't think that's shill. saw her myself. really sexy.FANTASTIC bod. clean, smelled great. great kisser, soft lips and tongue. wonderful services but all covered. wouldn't have minded bbbj but cbj felt great. absolutely friendly attitude! don't know if she actually enjoyed it but sure had me convinced. a repeat visit for sure. really sweet girl too.

Hi cerbie,

In all fairness to Chloe, I too believe this to be genuine and your post as well. Why not get the ball rolling and start an official reco thread for Chloe, you have enough posts to start a thread. Just my thoughts and you seem to enjoy her and her companionship!

You can start a new recommendation thread here, if you like and choose: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 3

wbats a reco thread?

Additional Comments:

It is where you put an official recommendation, this section here is for discussion and where you make comments and ask questions about a provider.

You click this link http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=162

and then this button newrec.pngand follow the steps.

Hugs,

Lexy