Erotic lingerie shop in Montreal provides informal Sex Ed to their older male clients

There was an article in Saturday's Montreal Gazette consisting of an interview with a salesgirl at Lingerie Romance, an Erotic lingerie shop in Montreal, discussing Halloween costumes, entitled "At Halloween, suddenly everyone is sexy: pirates, cops .. ( http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Halloween+suddenly+everyone+sexy+pirates+cops/2141040/story.html ). At the end of the interview the salesgirl mentions some of things that customers talk to her about. The interview ends with a funny, or sad, depending on how you look at it, remark from the salesgirl:

"People get extremely personal here, too, due to the sexual nature of the store, I guess... They tell me all kinds of crazy stories you wouldn't believe... Sometimes I meet men in their 50s or 60s who don't know what a clitoris is. Then my job practically becomes sex education - I take out a book to show them a diagram and they say, "Oh, I never knew that existed." Their poor wife!"