Michelle's on Donald - Anne

Great from start to finish. Cute, smiley little thing. Good massage, amazing at teasing, and fantasic light touch. Magic hands. Great little body and have to say love her bum.:butt:

I was at Michelle's last friday,,,,, was very pleased to see that Erin is back........ Very sweet, tall blond...... I saw her earlier this summer, think she replaced Peaches... but when I went back she was gone??????

........ looks a+ massage b+ ending B+

michelemassageottawa.com

Amy is cute also, an other tall blond..... looks b+ massage b+ ending A .....:cooter:

i was there on dec 21 i got Erin very atractive beautiful lady very please with her service very good ending il definitly go back to see her

I agree, Erin and Pauline are the best at Michelle's......... Also enjoy Angela, she gives a good massage very professional.... If your soar go and see Angela.....

I had the pleasure of seeing Anne last night. She provides an excellent massage and really worked the knots out. Her massage skills are excellent and can not wait to see her again. This is not my first time visiting Anne and definately will not be the last.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have seen Anne numerous times as well (some before she went to Kitchener) and the last time at Michelles.

She gives an excellent erotic massage with awesome teasing throughout the session. Her light touch is awesome and I would highly reccommend her.

Richard