Vicky from Sugarland

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest ****y1**2

While I like variety, I was in the mood for something tried and trusted so I called SL and asked to see Vicky at the west end location. Booking was a snap and super easy. I like their west end place because its discreet and parking is a breeze even during the day.

I get to the door and see a cute little Korean girl, early 20's and cute. We start with a shower but Vicky was washing me like a girlfriend would wash a boyfriend - lots of hugs, body rubbing, and kisses. My hands wandered all over the place and she seemed to enjoy it. She boobs are man mades but extremely well done. She has a tight little body and her boobs look good on her tiny frame. Once we finished in the shower she gave me a taste of what her BBBJ would be like.... outstanding.

We got to the bed and I sat down and just started sucking her nipples - she told me to be gentle on them and I complied...... again, she seemed to be having a good time. Before I knew it, she was down on her knees and started giving me head, good head, then great head. Lots of eye contact, ball licking, slow and deliberate - she was putting a lot of effort into making me feel like a king.

Then we switched and I partook in a little DATY. She's shaved to the wood, but it was magnificent and she was responsive. Finally I couldn't wait any more and I asked her to put on a hood, which she did using her mouth. I started in doggie and admired her tiny waste and tight little ass - I could see her move away as I went in all the way, but then she backed up on it. I asked her if she was okay and she said she was. I went slow because I didn't want to hurt her and because I was hotter than a blowtorch.

Finally we finished off in mish where if she was uncomfortable she didn't say a thing and took all I had to give. She cleaned me up and chatted a little - her English isn't great but she seemed to appreciate that I ate her out and talked about my tongue work - I think she liked it. After the follow up shower, there were lots of hugs and kisses before I said good bye.

Would I repeat? In a heartbeat. Well done Sugarland.

Agency Sugarland
I would visit again
Agency Sugarland
I would visit again

Excellent. Great oral skills, does exactly what the ad says (unlike others). Great stuff.

Saw her as well and have to agree with the other guys, except I'd rate her a bit better, as she was vocal in a way I like during the best parts.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.