Kiki at CMJ

I have seen Kiki on a number of occasions and each time just gets better. She is a great girl -- tall and beautiful, and ready to put you at ease -- at least until she causes you to tense up again. Perhaps a little shy at first, she does open up in an arousing and exciting way.

I enjoy a nude reverse with her almost as much as getting massaged myself. She gets into it too and I know she enjoys our sessions together.

Do yourself a favour and book a session with this fantastic lady. Treat her right and she will no doubt do the same for you.

I just hope I don't incite too many of you to book -- as that may make it more difficult for me to get time with her in the future.

• Like 1

I recently indulged myself to my first dou at CMJ. I put myself in Courtney's trusted hands and she introduced me to Kiki. WOW!!! Tall, thin, curves where sex ed class said they would be. While waiting for Courtney, a very flirty, witty and sparkly lady noted I had a wardrobe malfunction, they were still on. With a talented flip of the wrist, smile and cute chuckle, she resolved all issues. Her body was perfect, a genuine feast for the eyes, and after permission was granted, to the touch. After a quick massage for Courtney to raise the excitement even more, ( she won the flip) it was my turn. Kiki's touch is as firm as it is soft and sensual. A special request , ( nails and an extra firm touch) was cheerfully and instantly obliged without hesitation. Time was much too short for this level of true bliss. She took the time and care at the the end to make a memory I could cherish, even though we ran late.

Gentlemen, take the extra time to treat yourselves to something special, classy and truly sensual.

Kiki, until next time and there will be a next time,

K.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.