SexxxyRebecca

I saw her ad on Cerb that she was in Kingston and after researching on here and the other boards I was convinced that she would be a lot of fun. She is from Montreal but spends a lot of time in Ottawa the last 2-3 years.

Setting up the appointment was easy and a pleasant experience. When I arrived I was not disappointed at all. The pictures on her profile page are accurate. She has a nice face, is curvy, nice tits and ass.

She was pleasant to talk to and asked me up front if there was anything in particular I liked. She started by me sitting on the bed and her on her knees giving me a really nice wet sloppy BBBJ. This girl knows what she is doing and brought me to the edge a couple times. She then asked me to lie down down and she got on the bed with me, tied her hair back and looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes as she proceeded to give me more of a fantastic BBBJ. She took me out of her mouth, told me how much she enjoyed it (I could tell she was so good) and then continued. She used lots of spit which really added to the sensation. She brought me to the edge a couple more times, so when I would let her know she would take me out and either lick my balls or my shaft until I was in control again.

After about 15 minutes I told her it was her turn. She looked at me and asked if I like 69 as that was her favorite. How could I not. She has a nice shaved pussy and very tasty. Here clit was very sensitive and before long she was grinding me and I knew she was close so I went in for the kill. She had an orgasm and told me she has not cum that fast in a long time.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her and and I said yes but I was enjoying the BBBJ so much to finish me that way. Wow and did she ever, I exploded as her beautiful mouth milked me dry. There was a little twist at the end that I had asked her to do and she did which made it a perfect ending (our little secret)

My only regret is not doing her doggy as I know she would be great in that position.

Unless you are looking for a spinner which she is not I would recommend her and hope to see her again if she returns to Kingston. I really liked her sexy body and would not change a thing.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.