Victoria on BP

On a whim, I TOFTT yesterday and arranged to meet with Victoria at a clean downtown hotel. Her response to my txt inquiry on clarification of the HYDRATED title in her ad only proved to heighten my curiosity and anticipation.

I'm glad I took the chance. Victoria proved to be very cute, great smile, tiny breasts (still cute, even for this big, natural breast fan), spinnerish, but with an adorable jiggle in her badunkadonck wiggle.

YMMV, but bbbj was intense and sensual at same time. I asked if she could display her water skills, and she proceeded to lie back and give me the most amazing view of her self pleasure. No waterworks in the end, but by that time I was so turned on, I grabbed her and said it was time to do this thing!

When I commented that I'd really love to tap that perfect, squeezable booty, she surprised me by letting me know that could certainly happen, for xtra donation. Didn't take but half a second before we enjoyed some amazing greek; slow and gentle to start but finishing off quite intense, heart racing and hard.

Short story, this grlz a sweetheart, very cute and quite a lil' dynamo. If you've been pondering her ads, don't think any further. You'll be glad you did.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.