Sign in to follow this  

Halloween Costumes that Seem like a Good Idea but probalby aren't

Guest f***2f***

Ladies....don't go there....soooo funny...it's from Cosmo I think and is advice for ladies on Halloween costumes not to go for...

1. One of those full-body, painted-on costumes. Someone spills a cocktail and you could have a major wardrobe malfunction.

2. The Snuggie. Sure, you'd be warm and cozy all night, but there's no way you're getting any action in that thing.

3. It's easy to strap on a bridal veil and a swine flu mask and pretend to be The Hills famewhore Heidi Montag, but the risk of being hit on by a Spencer Pratt wannabe is just too horrifying.

4. Any type of Lycra catsuit. Not only is peeing a challenge, you'll also have perpetual camel toe.

5. Kate Gosselin. The reverse-mullet wig is bound to be plentiful in costume shops this year, but please resist the urge to keep this story going.

6. Paris Hilton. Too easy.

7. Anything edible. You may think it's cute to sew candy necklaces or gummy rings to your outfit, but it's probably best to save "Suck for a Buck" games for bachelorette parties.

8. A pun. It may seem clever, but explaining yourself is going to get irritating after the 16th person asks you what your costume is.

9. Sarah Palin is still making headlines with her daughter's baby daddy drama and feisty sound bites, but dressing up as the former governor of Alaska is so last year.

10. A sexy nurse, maid, or cop...in an XXS. We get it, you want to show some skin. Play it safe and go with the XS. You're going to freeze either way.

Guest f***2f***

ha ha I don't know why it double posted. I was trying to fix the typo and it made another thread...ah well...I'm a techno dummy

Ladies....don't go there....soooo funny...it's from Cosmo I think and is advice for ladies on Halloween costumes not to go for...

10. A sexy nurse, maid, or cop...in an XXS. We get it, you want to show some skin. Play it safe and go with the XS. You're going to freeze either way.

Ok, got it, BUT IT'S DONE!!! (See new album...)