Sassysophiaxo

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Visiting PEI for the first time I spied Sophia's ad and texted her in advance of my arrival. She promptly replied and we set up a date. She sent me a face pic and this girl is gorgeous!! Kind of a girl next door but gorgeous! And she was even prettier in person.

She arrived at my hotel and we chatted a bit, she seemed nervous a little so I figured to let this continue until the ice was broken. Turned out to be a wise move, after a bit we moved on to the fun stuff. Everything in her ad was on the menu but I did not try the greek. She is young and will improve but she has maturity beyond her years. She made sure I was happy which doesn't always happen with fairly new providers. Afterward she snuggled up and we chatted for a while, she is not a clock watcher. Overall a very pleasant time and great value.

She is not a full time SP but if you see her ad she is worth trying. If I make it back to PEI I will not hesitate to see her again. Thank you for an enjoyable evening Sophia!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I enjoyed our first date so much that I decided to repeat. Since we did not have any nervousness meeting this time it was even better, Sophia loves to kiss (YMMV) and be pleased as I do. She is one of the prettiest SP I have ever met and will only get better as she gets more experience. She does work outside of SP so is not always available, I texted her in advance before driving 4 hours to see her.

Likely this will be my last time to see her as my work is soon done here but if I get another chance to visit Sophia is at the top of my list. She is definitely the highlight of my trip so far. I will fondly take these memories to my grave LOL

She mentioned some guys insist on calling even though she requests text only. You guys should wise up if you want a chance with this gem. Read the ads and follow directions, not that hard. You may be well rewarded if you do! Good luck and enjoy if you are lucky enough to see her.

• Like 1

I just had my second appointment with this beautiful young woman,the first time was last winter and I couldn't wait for her to start practicing again. If you book a one hour therapy session with this wonderful girl, you will enjoy one hour of her time, non rush, no clock watching, one full hour of college girl fantacy, WOW.

Beautiful, soft, firm, lips that beg to be kissed anf she seems to like kissing. I can strongly recommend this SP, but remember, she is a student so respect her time, make an appointment and show up on time, treat her like a CERB gentleman should and just enjoy the experience, sooo wonderful. I wish I could put into words just what an amazing time it was but I'm no wordsmith but I am satisfied.

I have met her several times, and have been impressed every time.

I arrived on time, as expected for a CERB member, and was awed by my sight in front of my eyes. The pic that she sent me definitely was just starting touch.A beautiful woman, great body.

She is a great person. Not a clock watcher. Always wants to make your visit an enjoyable one.

I definitely will meet her again.

This is a bit late. I met with Sophia back in Mid October and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had with an SP. She is very new to the business no doubt due to her age.

She is extremely warm and sweet young woman. She shared many interesting stores about her life that gave me the sense she is much more mature than her age suggests. She has a good head on her shoulders.

In addition to all that she just has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen and she literally stole my heart with her smile. Our time together was amazing and if she lets me I would love to visit her again. I hope she stays on the island forever :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.