Melina from MGF

So Melina from MGF was in Winnipeg last week and so was I. Easy booking through the website and confirmation of the location a day in advance.

Melina is the girl in the pictures but the photoshop is goog. She has a girl next door look with great big brown eyes. The rest disappointed a bit when compared to the photos.

She is young and new to MGF and probably the biz, which showed a bit. I was probably too tired that day to take control, but I also did not really feel from the start of the session. She offered CIM for an extra .5$ which I opted for since the hour was only $$.6. ( Also offered greek for $). So on to the BBBJ where she wanted to make me drop my load for round one. I was good, but it was just not there. So got the cover on for CG. After a while she offered doggie, which I accepted, but not getting a teste of first. After doggie, the cover went off for a round of bb 69. Despite all this and additional BJ, the LG was just not its happy self and did not want to let go. Hopped in the shower and off I was with the LG unsatisfyed in my pants.

L: 7

S: 7

A: 8 for the valiant effort on getting me to blow

Unlikely our path would cross, but I would not repeat.