MP Afficianado to SP Virgin

For a while I've met some great ladies when travelling as I visited their Massage Spas. I will always return to MPs, I enjoy the atmoshphere and a good massage, but lately have been thinking about trying an incall SP. It seems like the next step so to speak. Anyone else who has followed this progression have any words of wisdom?

Starting off in this, I first visited an MP, and about a month later I saw an SP.

Just be a good client. Didn't really think of it as a progression, and went with the flow.

All I can say they are both different experiences.. and if you think is time for you to try the SP experience.. go for it and anjoy it...

I know many gentlemen that visit me as MA but they also see SPs, because we have different things to offer, and the enjoy both experiences...

All I can say they are both different experiences.. and if you think is time for you to try the SP experience.. go for it and anjoy it...

I know many gentlemen that visit me as MA but they also see SPs, because we have different things to offer, and the enjoy both experiences...

That is why I am sure I would always come back to an awesome MA :)

• Like 2

That is why I am sure I would always come back to an awesome MA :)

That' s it! you cant compare apples with oranges..., all i know is when you meet with an MA is all about the sensuality, the feeling, the relaxing time that erotism and just bonding through bodies talking to each other and waking up desires and feeelings that some may not understand... Inspire fantasies...

My own progression went from strip clubs, to parlours, to SPs. As others have said, each is different. I don't consider one to be better than the other, and I still return to strip clubs and parlours from time to time. Much depends on the mood I'm in and the type of experience I'm looking for. I don't look for extras at either clubs or parlours. It's a different type of sensual experience I'm after in those venues.

Porthos

Guest c**io**m7

I went opposite. Started with SPs and eventually tried MA. Definitely very different experiences and encounters.