Richmond/ Vancouver Recommendation?

Guys and gals,

I'm posting this here as the Ottawa Cerbites are the best on all accounts and the Vancouver board is lame.

My fellow Ottawa SP/MP fans have never led me astray so am looking for a good recommendation while visiting out West.

Always been hot for asian massage but steered clear in Ottawa for fear of scams. However as I look out my hotel window all I see are asian signs...gotta be some great gems nearby!

Help this horny traveler!

Thanks,

Spence

As far as Asian goes here in Ottawa, well it is kinda muddy. I have heard too much about bait and switches and have not really looked around too much. You can check the Sun classifieds and try one of them and role the dice ...... I am sure someone else here in Ottawa may have more first hand knowlege about them, sorry I don't.

Now you can also try one of these 2 ladies .... http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=18319 ..... Magie has a great recomendation here at Cerb .... http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=17612

HI Spence - you're looking in the wrong website. Go to PERB, and there'll be tonnes of good recommendations. Go buy the Vancouver Province newspaper (similar to the Ottawa Sun in format), and browse to the massage/adult section. Tonnes of good places in Richmond and Vancouver!! In Vancouver, go to Bex on 10th, Universial/Happy Girl on Victoria & 43rd ish; these are AMPs.

PM me for more info.