looking for pregnant/lactation girl

There was one pregnant SP that I saw a couple of months ago. She actually hid it really well in her pictures so I had no idea how big she really was in person. I didn't know she was so far along. Anyways, I decided that we could still have fun anyways.

The experience is sorta what I expected. What killed the mood initially was that she said she was feeling a little sick, possibly because of the pregnancy, and that she would be fine during our session. She actually gave a bbbj even though it wasn't advertised so that was nice, but her big belly caused a few problems and really limited the positions we could be in. She wasn't really comfortable having sex while pregnant basically. That was the only downside because she was a genuinely nice girl and I enjoyed chatting with her afterwards. She was pretty attractive and I would see her again if she ever were to come back after she has the baby, although I doubt it. I'm pretty sure she has had the baby by now.

So those are my 2 cents.