picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=52430

That's right... I'm convinced that I make anyone love Mondays! I know I do. Let me show you how with sexy long legs, a delectable bottom, beautiful breast that fit right in the palm of your hand, a playful demeanor and skin to skin contact that just never end!

You've found the perfect package that incorporate all of the above in young, yet experienced french blonde independent masseuse!

An encounter like not other that just gets better and better.

picture.php?albumid=6646&pictureid=42568

The one and only truly explicit Nuru massage where the definition of slippery when wet is unmatched with body slides that won't quit, in position you never thought possible during a massage.

*This is an experience best served in a warm climate (those who have already had one will know what I mean)... good to get it while it's still hot, before it gets cold outside.

Without a doubt, the most relaxing time you'll ever have is with my full body massage. Your senses will never be so alert while being so at ease. I really like to get close and personal.

Let's not forget about the steamy hydrotherapy, accompanied by me before and after our tryst.

picture.php?albumid=6646&pictureid=42564

I'm convenient located in lavish private and discreet accommodations downtown in the market area.

The perfect retreat!

I'm a student at the moment, however I've hopefully allotted enough time to meet some new acquaintances as well as good friends.

My schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am to 8pm.

I'm also available this week as another rare occassion, Saturday 11am to 6pm.

Please get in touch with me for additional information.

Call: 613-482-1553

Text Message: 613-909-8336

Click Here to Book Online

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=52431

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this