Sensational and Covered

So covered (aka. Protected, wearing condom) is not always desirable with some men. I agree flesh-to-flesh with your lover is my preference too. However, there is a way to tip the scales to wearing protection.

When applying the protection, put a drop or two of warming up water based lubricant inside the head of the condom. Then roll it on. A few strokes to spread the lube around the entire head of the penis. Then HJ, BJ, FS, whatever. The condom feels like it's not even there at the most sensitive parts of the head. When the man releases pre-cum, the lube heats up and travels down the length if the penis. It feels like she came hard and covered you cock with her cream. That's usually enough to set the guy off. And there is very little to clean up. No need to aim it in a safe direction or wash the ceiling tiles afterwards.

Guys can try it by yourself. Let's hear back of your experiences.

• Like 3

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I've been doing this for years with just standard lube. It never occurred to me to use warming lube for this! Nice! Thanks!

Any recommendations for a warming lube? FYI, my condom of choice is Lifestyles Skyn... I'm a fancy guy, and those already feel like nothing is there. :D Thanks in advance!

Thanks Urban Cowboy!

I use K-Y warming jelly. Goes on cool, then when you get excited and leak pre-cum or orgasm. Then WOW! a warming sensation to die for! :)

Because I don't use latex condoms (I use Skyn as well), oil based lubes are not really a good idea. I use a high end water base warming lube rather than K-Y.

Latex just isn't for me. I end up all itchy. I don't have an allergy but rather a sensitivity to it.

Found THAT out wearing a latex body suit a few years ago at a fetish party and it was off me pdq!! Spent the party in jewelry and a smile. It was like I had put on a sheep's wool sweater! Can't wear wool either.

Some wools I can (angora, alpaca) and chenile drives me into ecstasy. But thats not real anyway.

• Like 1

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Thanks ElanRacer for the suggestion. :)

Chanel Reign, what high-end warming lube do you use with Lifestyles Skyn?

I use several. But for this purpose I use JO Premium, it's a water based warming Gel or Kama Sutra Intensifying Gel. Its fabulous for this.

• Like 1

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Thanks for the recommendations!

According to the JO website, JO Premium is silicone-based, not water-based. :)

Yes I don't use that for condoms but its really slickery so I like it. The Kama Sutra is an old standby from my pre-SP days when you could only get it by having KS parties. lol

They do have some all natural lubes that I want to explore but I need to do my homework on those first. :)