Raven Rain

I recently had the pleasure of seeing miss Raven Rain.

I can testify that her pictures are genuine but don't do her justice.

Raven met me at the door of her very comfortable and accessible in-call with expressive eyes and a smile that lights up the room. Her long black hair cascades down the middle of her back and large all natural breasts just beg to be touched and sucked. We chatted for some time while gently caressing her lovely legs and talked about a variety of subjects in an un-rushed very friendly manner. After some very pleasant time passed we slowly undressed each other taking time for some passionate kissing before heading to the bed. I was struck but how soft her lips were and how relaxed and self assured she was as we explored one another. I'm not the person to give intimate details but will say that I had a fantastic session with miss Rain and how comfortable it was to spend time with her. She is a very sexy intelligent young woman that I plan to visit again and again. Shutterclick

• Like 3

Gentlemen of Cerb

I recently had the pleasure of spending some Quality time with Raven at a Little get together (poly party, MF,MF) that was planed by a New Cerbie friend of mine. I have discovered quite recently that I am very comfortable and I really do enjoy playing in the company of other couples and ....Happily so does Raven! I texted before I arrived but, got no answer. Since I have been with my two other friends before at her apt I figured I would just go ahead up. After all ....I was on time and expected!

Well, what a nice surprise it was to be met at the door by the Lovely Raven......Totally Nude! ( I like this)!!! The day is off to a GREAT start!

As I expected my two friends had already gotten....."Busy"...Lol......so, I got undressed and got to know Raven a little better. She is a very pretty young woman with long dark hair, dark eyes, a beautiful smile, full lips, very full natural touchable breasts.....Mmmmmm....warm touchable skin

(all over) and curves everywhere!!!

We chatted a little, touched, kissed and had a little wine then joined our friends for play time (OMG!!!).....lol!

Anyways, my Cerb friends, I have been very fortunate to have met and formed another warm Sensual connection with another fine lady of CerB .......Raven Rain!

Thank you Raven. See you next time Luv......oxox:icon_wink:

Finally got to meet Raven Rain a couple of days ago. We chatted throughout the day and picked out a sexy outfit for our role-play and decided on a time to meet together that evening.

When I arrived she looked absolutely amazing sexy, sensual, sweet with just the right amount of naughty was just the perfect mix of everything.

We had an amazing time before during and after and I can't wait to see her again as she is highly addictive :)

I have spent time with Raven on multiple occasions and always enjoy our time immensely...she is a sweet, caring woman who is delicious head to toe.

You will be captivated by her from the moment you arrive until you leave and you will be thinking of her until your next visit.

Looking forward to many more visits.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.