Girls massaging girls?

I have heard amazing things about EB and was wondering if they take female clients as well?? I'd love to go there but if they don't take chicks I'd rather not waste my time.

Darlin if you're looking for sensual massage, or alternatively, something a lil more exotic like a Papaya Scrub or Aloe and Lavender Body Wrap, pm me... ;)

O heck yes CC is the best at what she does:bowdown: I can definitely vouch for her. In fact I know I have a review out there somewhere if I could only remember where...? I really think you should give CC a try. I know you won't regret it.

And no this is not a shill. I have actually partaken of CCs services :butt:tee hee lucky me :cooter:

Darlin if you're looking for sensual massage, or alternatively, something a lil more exotic like a Papaya Scrub or Aloe and Lavender Body Wrap, pm me... ;)

DAMN! Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out your site. All I have to say is that I wish that I lived much closer to you so that I could enjoy what you have to offer!!! :grin:

I went to Executive Bath about 4 or 5 months ago with a client hoping to select a lady for a threesome.

I was told the ladies could see us separately, but not together.

I'm not sure if things have changed, but that is what was offered to us at the time.

It's probably best to call them directly.

The answer to your question is no. At EB time out they do not take female clients.

Actually, that's not entirely true...if any of the ladies working will see women clients then it is their choice...unfortunately it's hit or miss as the staff changes often...you could possibly call and try to pre-book something but you usually need to be a member to do that...

Carol gives amazing massages a must try!

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Miss Bailey!! I really love those happy endings when you're around!!! ;)

Hi Bailey; do you have a website?

Thanks

Carol gives amazing massages a must try!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

at the top of the page click on members list and look her up. She does have a website