i wanted to get some feedback on bonnie boob. she posts on BP regularly shes in her 40s i think. Her pics look great and her tits look ridiculously good. lets get some info out there about her. she looks like a good one.

Try doing a search for her name before making a thread. I found two with good recommendations.

I would also like to recommend her as well. She's quite the MILF. I had a good time with her.

I saw her back in June, nice lady, lives up to her name. Some of her pictures aren't recent but there still accurate. Have to get around to repeating one of these days!

i was curious so i called several times finally able to meet with her and wow she has a real nice set for her age and she is incredibly tight. not what i expected at all i was very satisfied and will see her again as she is well worth the time and money for a great visit. good neighbour hood too.

i was curious so i called several times finally able to meet with her and wow she has a real nice set for her age and she is incredibly tight. not what i expected at all i was very satisfied and will see her again as she is well worth the time and money for a great visit. good neighbour hood too.

"her age" lol you make her sound like she's ancient!