Having a good laugh makes you feel better......having a good orgasm definitely makes you feel better......so imagine what an evening combining both can do for you. Well, that's what an evening with Samantha is like.

I had the pleasure to have a repeat visit with Ms. Sparkle on her recent visit to Regina, she truly has a sparkly personality. My first visit was just good fun sex.....kissing, hugging, laughing, and......you can figure out the rest.

As soon as I saw the announcement of her latest tour, I emailed and asked for a second visit, because it was so far in advance and things can change, our "date" was scheduled very loosely, two days before her arrival, I checked in and we arranged a firm day and time. That evening when I arrived I was warmly greeted, at that point I explained that I was feeling a bit anxious about our second date and I had experienced a stressful week. No problem, off we went to the shower, it was a perfect way to start the evening.....showers are so much more fun with someone else, soapy, slippery skin, sliding smoothly, is very sensual.....somewhere in between all those S's, my eyes opened wide and I uttered...wow, short women can't do that....it's true.

After drying ourselves off we got comfortable on the bed, music playing on her laptop....It was there, but I have no recollection of what was playing. From that point on I lost all thought of anxiety and stress.......this visit was different than the last...I assume because of my telling Samantha of the way I was feeling...She took the lead, not that she took control, but lead and pulled me along with her.....she lead me through an experience that I can only say was intense.

Our cool down period included the usual chatting, laughing and thought provoking discussion. Even though there is quite a large age gap between us, there is never any hint of that gap in our conversations, just a frank, down to earth woman, who loves life and loves to share her joy with others.

One other thing that I also appreciate greatly, is that she gives the best directions on how to get through the lobby to her room, they are perfect ....you walk through the doors, never a need for a moments hesitation to figure things out.....just walk in like you own the place and walk to her door.

Haha! Pardon the tardiness, I haven't been on CERB in a while!

I had a super swell time with you muncher. Seeing you on your birthday was an extra treat. :D

Next time, we'll have to get up to more "tall girl" shenanigans. ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.