Missy Mariposa

Although, Missy (Melissa) is a CERB member she not particularly active on CERB these days. This is due primarily to the fact that she a Vancouver companion and typically generates many of her clients from another Board. Make no mistake she is still very active as an SP. That said, I have had the great fortune to have met Missy on a recent trip and just wanted to leave a note for any travellers to the west do yourself a favour and look her up if you're in the area. I had a three hour appointment with Missy at my hotel and with out going into details I can honestly say that it was an awesome experience. Her personality was light and interesting and conversation was easy and fun. Without getting into details our playtime included all things that would be expected in a GFE and PSE encounter (Started out GFE and evolved to PSE). I have to state that if you view Missy's profile here on CERB and her photos you will see and EXACT representation of what she looks like. Some of the photos might be a little older (couple of years) but I assure you she still looks the same. Beautiful!

So if you're headed to Vancouver and looking for an amazing companion to share some time with visit with Miss Mariposa.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.