1-week-christina-is-new-in-town BP

Izzy, you might save a lot of people from your experience if you posted her as a bait and switch in the appropriate section. :)

Yes the pics were fake but she was still great looking , clean and fun , wasnt a big disappointment and gave a really good bbj , I would give her an 8.5 , so too bad about the pics but worth the time , maybe not quite bait and switch worthy

Yes the pics were fake but she was still great looking , clean and fun , wasnt a big disappointment and gave a really good bbj , I would give her an 8.5 , so too bad about the pics but worth the time , maybe not quite bait and switch worthy

Sounds like she is a great sp-except for the pictures. However and with all due respect- posting fake pictures is bait and switch. Been there done that! It doesn't become bait and switch just because the sp wasn't attractive or didn't perform well! Saying it wasn't quite bait and switch worthy because she was an 8.5 and gave great head ??

Yeah , sorry and i am not even sure that I have the correct SP now that I think about it, I will publicly retract that statement , so please accept my apologies , all though the Sp that i saw could have been that person with out dates pics , its all so confusing .............. but on the flip side great head is great head ........... sometimes its all just a crap shoot

• Like 1