Hi to everyone in Ottawa! I may be going to Ootawa tomorrow and available downtown by Rideau mall! Book your apts now in advance to avoid disappointment! Aslo doing special rates tomorrow!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...hlight=Mirella

^^^^^READ WHAT MEMBERS WHO HAVE SPENT TIME WITH ME HAVE TO SAY!^^^^^

(**100%INDEPENDENT!!!!**)

I am a TRUE adventurous, vivacious, fun-loving, outgoing, exciting young lady with the 'Victoria's Secret' and model look, along with true inner beauty!!

I simply am an all around truly amazing, genuine, caring and down to earth girl with the best personality and am very passionate, sensual and erotic in every way! I truly truly am a one of a kind gem and you will be very very pleased!

--STATS--

I am 5'4 105lbs 30B,23(my waist),35 round curvy firm delicious booty, longgg legs, natural long shiny smooth hair, olive skin tone and full lips that loveee to kiss and DFK

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.p...ictureid=22675

check out my sexy albums to see what you will be getting in person !

--I am an exciting delicious young beauty who will make you comfortable right away, during our time together I will be your gorgeous, sexy girlfriend but even better! I am extremely sweet and can be especially naughty when you need me to be

--I love a wide variety of things and I especially love having a lot of fun! Everything of course is YMMV as everyone is different and is up to your kindness and hygiene but SOME things we might enjoy together: kissing/dfk, aty/dato(on me), deepthroat(no gag reflex)/cbj/bbbj, msog, cob **Keep in mind, as I do, you must have great hygiene! Shower is always available as well as mouthwash . Discretion is a must!

--DONATIONS--(special donation rates)

140/30min

200/45min

280/hr

440/90min

540/2hrs

***100%Drug/smoke/alcohol free!!

****** 4 4 9- 51 32******* I only book through calling or text and please read my info before calling as discretion is a MUST!

Your sexy exotic Romanian beauty ;

• Like 1