Guilty pleasures agency

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I met this lovey girl the other day.

Gp is mainly girls that left PK.

Kathryn was a very nice change of pace, I'm no good at the description part, and the fact that this is my first reco, should give you and idea of just how great she was.

Light hearted, positive, BBJ Daty Kissing all on the menu, all of the stuff you know about the agency she left, but with her spin, and it's a winning combination.

I've met other girls at GP, and will be going back, very much so.

one more thing, Kathryn loves to jump in a hot tub, if that's your thing.

Agency Guilty Pleasures
I would visit again
Agency Guilty Pleasures
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Guest **oo**e

I saw Kathryrn earlier today and had an awesome time. She was looking hotter than ever. Check out her recent pics on BP. I think she has the perkiest ass in the city, I could stare at it all day. I won't get too descriptive other than to say we did msog, bbbj, bls, daty and dfk. What I love about Kathryn is not only her hot bod, great smile, sexy eyes, and top notch service but how creative she is. Ask her about her tickle trunk and all the great clothing, boots, shoes and toys she has. She's a perfect 10 !

I saw Kathryn yesterday.

Kathryn is located in a hi rise apartment down town. Its a grate spot, and I for one felt very comfortable going there. The place is a bit sparse, but then its only her office.

Kathryn her self is a 10. She is sexse, cute, beautiful and intelligent. She is the sort of woman you could just have coffee with and walk away with a smile on your face, just such grate companionship, such a beautiful smile. Shy looks younger then she is, but ones you talk with here for a bit, the muturitley is evident.

She was so refreshing, so natural.

My experience was a 10, and as advertised! Every thing I was looking for and more, and the limits where my imagination . . . the list is on her web sight.

http://www.misskathrynxo.com

As always, YMMV, so be respectful, she deserves your bes

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.