flavors of ottawa

just saw ottawas #1 sweetheart in ottawa sun she is 5ft 4 nice booty very friendly, 1bill for 1/2 hr cbj , doggie , no lfk or daty very clean place,willing to please great value for the money if your tight for cash. its been a while since posting been trying the flavours of ottawa, thought i would let you in on some action. also met up with sadie from ec very professional and awesome GFE. looks like her photos well worth 2.5 bills for the hour would highly reccommend her. another i have tried in last month was maria from ec hot brazilian, very nice ,clean place 1 bill for 1/2 hr no daty,no lfk but great price beautiful breasts. and finally if you get the chance to see Sarraphina from ec she offers great GFE, beautiful friendly and loves to please, 3 bills for 1hr. ill let ya know of more escapades good luck in your hunting.

Hey would you mind telling me who the first girl is you talk about and if u could PM her link to if she has one thanks.

just checked out porscha from the sun 1 bill for fs clean apt in south end very petite ,friendly a little rushed i would probably not repeat, you get what you pay for remember, also ottawa # 1 sweeetheart is listed in the sun under the same title fo those who want to know.

Guest abulreesh

You mean maria actually answered her phone lol.... man there are lots of us here who are complaining that she never answers her phone or email ... how'd u manage to catch her lol