I met Asia through Sophia's Suite Escapes and I was rewarded with an incredibly pleasurable time. Asia greeted me in a very sexy outfit that instantly had my attention. She is very seductive and knows how to make you comfortable and ready for action. She was willing to do all I asked of her with enthusiasm and made for a great time, naturally YMMV depending on what you are looking for but I am quite sure you won't be disappointed. It was totally non rushed relaxing and a great time from start to finish.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I met Asia Bold as well through Suite Escapes and enjoyed the experience. Always super easy to deal with and I was not disappointed meeting Asia. Very friendly and eager to please - would recommend without hesitation.

I saw Asia at her incall location through Suite Escapes. Great location. It was easy to get to and clean. Asia's the girl in the pictures, although they don't do her justice! Excellent service - she was friendly and enthusiastic from the get-go. I plan to repeat.

I met with Asia through Suite Escapes twice. Her pictures are accurate and I had a good experience. Suite Escapes' s in call location is also of good quality. However, Miss Asia could use more guidance under Sophia when it comes to massages.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.