What makes you say WOW!

Guest R**3*9

I'm interested to know what is it about a guy that makes a woman say

"Wow, this is someone I want to get to know better?"

Guy's the same for you.

What is that instant attraction, connection, call it what you want, that separates guys/girls you like and enjoy from a guy/girl you really want to see again and get to know? In or outside the business.

Personally, I'm always surprised when it happens to me. Perhaps a handful of ladies have had this effect on me and the only common thread is that I find myself being struck by the sense that I've just met someone unique and special. They have all been different personalities, body types some have only been friends some more.

I'm eager to see peoples different perspectives.

After I meet him, A strong tongue, lol!!!

No seriously-when I get the sense that the gentleman is just that -gentle, that he appreciates humanity, kindness, that he looks inside without judging the outside, when you get the sense that he truly wants to know the person he is talking to or with at the time, someone who is trustworthy and wants better for all. A man that is a kind, loving soul, soft and real on the inside but rugged on the outside- more simply put:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 5

A relaxed, friendly walking pattern, not too sexy, not too sporty, with a soft energy. A dancer maybe? A world traveler?

We could share a passion.

Curious eyes enjoying discovering the beautiful and interesting people and things around her. She values intelligence.

That makes me at ease.

A kind, gentle and joyful smile, when walking alone, when talking with strangers and friends alike. She's seems happy.

I am intrigued.

Grace under pressure when handling challenging and difficult situations.

I am impressed.

A bit quiet at first, she enjoys sharing her personality through her choice of clothing, jewelry, makeup and body art: red shoes, blue hair highlights, orange necklace, green eye shadow, violet tattoo, or black lipstick. (ah ah! Got you! You imagined the "Rainbow" girl before seeing the "or"... :) )

I want to to say hi!

When I ask playfully her opinion about a good mystery book she read, her favorite gelato flavor, little known Michelangelo life stories she learned, or feedback on my new cool blues dancing moves... she becomes a bit shy.

I am attracted.

Walking besides each other, with her arm in mine, discovering together an intriguing part of the city, laughing at people... and at us..., saved from a jaywalk bylaw ticket by her graceful handling of the unfriendly officer, showing off her new steampunk short dress to the mesmerized kids in the street (including me!) while sharing a tiramisu gelato.

Wow, this is someone I really want to get to know better.

• Like 2

I really enjoy the saying, "everyone has a story to tell." Personally for me, when I meet someone new or reconnect with someone, I see it as a chance to learn something or grow into a better person (sounds sort of selfish but in a way it's a way we engage and find shared meaning within one another). I don't think I have met anyone that made me say, "wow, I would like to get to know that person better." Rather, the people I have crosse paths with in my life, have tended to make me say, "wow! I am really glad I met that person" because everyone has a story to tell!

• Like 2

For me wow, is very similar to cristy taste without the penis lol! Someone with a big heart, Radom acts of kindness. Someone none judgmental. Cares for others and animals.

People are blessed with physical beauty its not by choice. Your not born with wow factor you earn it in my eyes. That through your action, your choices and thoughts, add some chemistry and WOW.

• Like 3

Guest B**na***oy

Physically, I'm attracted to such a broad range of female attributes that this can't be a determining factor.

For me, what triggers the WOW in a women always come from the inside. So much so that every time that this happened, it was never at first glance. Every woman towards which I felt this profound attraction was almost invisible on the first 'radar scan'.

It's only after getting to know them that the WOW flame ignited. It's generally triggered by their kindness, caring towards others, softness, femininity, dedication to a cause or other personality traits, but never by the size of their breasts. ;-)

Edited by B**na***oy

I like this question, because it's not "what make someone HOT!?" but rather "what makes someone intriguing, and worth spending time with, learning from, and experiencing the world with?"

For me it's a combination of things. Here's my wish-list, though it only takes a few of these to make me say "I'd like to get to know her better!"

a) signs that she's walked out in the world for a bit, and been engaged with people and experiences she's encountered rather than observed from a safe distance.

(People who have lived a completely safe and cloistered life are less interesting to me.)

b) signs that she's suffered a few setbacks and some pain as a result of the risks she took in a), but while she may have bent in the process she's hasn't broken.

(People who have never failed or suffered, and who have lived a life of unblemished success, are less interesting to me.)

c) signs of honesty, charity, compassion, a tendency to root for the underdog; a sense of connection to all people, not just the pretty or rich or the most forceful personality in the room.

d) signs of thoughtfulness and reflection, a desire to learn and understand new things, yet an inclination to action as well as thought. The ability to grow and change. The ability to change her mind when new information is available.

That's what comes to mind first, anyway. ;)

Edited by MightyPen
"grow", not "grown". Duh.
  • Like 4