How Young is too Young ... (18-25?)

Hello Cerbies

This is my first post here, so looking to an interesting conversation with fellow cerbies :)

I am just wondering, what do you SPs (lovely ladies) think about the age of the client and what is too young for you? I know that the age of consent is 18 in Ontario and thus legal, but if a client is in 18-25 range, would the age factor form/change your opinion in seeing the client.

Comments from fellow hobbyists about the age of their first encounter (seeing the first SP) also appereciated :)

Guest *l**e

do a quick search in this forum and you will find several threads about this already that will probably answer your question.

good luck

I started at 25 then moved it to 30, because of the continual responses I'd get from 20 something's-hey, hey baby, what's up, I'm a hung young guy, lookin for a stud?, etc, etc!! Realistically though if someone is respectful and I get a good sense from them and don't feel the need to call them dear, lol, instead of their name then they are old enough:)

• Like 6

I started at 25 then moved it to 30, because of the continual responses I'd get from 20 something's-hey, hey baby, what's up, I'm a hung young guy, lookin for a stud?, etc, etc!! Realistically though if someone is respectful and I get a good sense from them and don't feel the need to call them dear, lol, instead of their name then they are old enough:)

I couldn't have said it better myself!

I rely on my gut feeling when it comes to age....like cristy said...when it starts with "hey or whats up"...not a good start lol

In the last 2 days I met 2 Young gentlemen..26 and 27 yrs old and I would repeat!...I think its a lot more about...not how old but how mature one person is!!

Just a note from a mature lady to younger guys...even if your a first timer...be a gentleman...it will never fail you :)

BJ xxx

• Like 4

Hello Infinity654,

I Have To Agree With CC & BJ!

Age Is Just A Number To Me, For Me It's All On How The Gentleman Presents Himself, How Respectful & How Mature He Acts With/During The Enconter.

If The Gentleman Is Mature, Respectful & I Get A Good Vibe From Him..Then I Can Handle It.

I Do A Lot Of My Booking On Here By Pm...So I Can Chat Before Hand & Kinda Get A Feel Of The Preson I Am Meeting... I Am 24 Turning 25 In Feb, I Have Only Had Ages 20 & Up So Far & I Started Back In 09 When I Was 20.

I Agree With CC! I Prefer To Call Them By Their Real Name Rather Than Calling Them Something Different Like Dear. It Is Just More Professional/Respectful That Way.

• Like 4

Age is a number. It is not about age. It is about respect. There are terrific 18 year old clients and terrible sixty year old would be clients.

I get a mountain of emails of this sort: "I have a very large penis and I would like a very large discount." or "I am the world's biggest stud and not to be missed." All of whom I have turned down or simply deleted.

A nice person who writes a nice simple introduction generally makes the best client.

• Like 2

The minute someone calls me dear, or sweetie, or honey on the first message ... I usually don't bother responding.

But back on topic, there are very few ladies who has any issue with age. They are more concerned with maturity. However, there are those that have preference, and when they do, it's usually advertised.

• Like 1

For me I prefer a more Mature Sp. Only because I get a guilty feeling with an 18 year old. While I like the idea of a younger SP for me its a matter of comfort. For no other reason. I am going to be pushing 50 soon and I feel creepy with anyone less than say 35 years old. Not saying I would not be with an SP younger but I am more comfortable with someone closer to my age. I see only 1 SP and she makes me feel younger if that counts :)

• Like 1

I find younger clients intimidate me more. I've always related better to people older than myself, even outside the business, so I feel more comfortable with the mature clients. That said maturity is not always commensurate with age. I think on some level the clients who are my age or younger make me feel like I'm back in high school and have to live up to false social standards of popularity. The mature clients value my intellect and kindness as well as my looks. That said, the younger clients I have encountered have all been incredibly sweet; the things I said above reflect only on me and comment on my own insecurities rather than the demeanour of my customers. In short, I initially felt insecure around clients under 30, but have learned that there was nothing to be afraid of.

• Like 6

I am with Emily J on this one... I consider myself to be in the mature MA category age wise.. being in my early 30s... As long as the request is made respectfully age does not matter I have met wonderful gentlemen, some younger, some in my same age group some older and some much older... but in the opposite way I have met others not so nice.. on all group ages...

I also have found that contrary to what many would think.. younger guys are very timid and do not try to cross boundaries as much as some of the more experienced gentlemen have...

At the end age is no criteria to judge a clients behaviour..

One thing I may do if he looks to young is ask for ID... just to be sure!

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for your precious comments! I agree with the fact that age is just a number and as long as there is mutual respect in the communication/encounter , the age should not matter :)

I disagree that seeing an SP is a good option for a younger guy. I don't really prefer the younger guys. If I did, I could make a fortune, because it seems, in recent years, they're starting younger and younger. I think this is because we're becoming more of a consumer society. Young people think first to buy what they want, rather than to live the life. In a way, that's really sad.

For many years, I wouldn't see younger men because I didn't want to "become the crutch that cripples." In other words, I always felt that, by relying on the service of SPs, young men were able to take an edge off that otherwise might have compelled them to develop the skills and qualities they'd need to form more profound relationships with women. But I think all that's out the window these days. We've become a zombie culture, stiffly trudging from one immediate urge to another with our credit cards in hand. It will probably get worse before it gets better.

My preference is for a man who's walked a fair track of life, who brings a heart that has loved well, and who knows himself well enough to admit how much he has yet to learn.

• Like 5

I actually think you may give your profession too little credit!

Speaking for myself only, had I seen a respectable SP or two when I was much younger, far from being a crutch it probably would have helped give me the confidence, skills, and qualities to sooner and better develop relationships.

I'm sure there are younger guys out there with the attitude and culture you describe, but I hope it's not as pervasive as sometimes feared. (though of course your preference is your preference; I'm not suggesting you ought to change your mind on who you see)

I disagree that seeing an SP is a good option for a younger guy. I don't really prefer the younger guys. If I did, I could make a fortune, because it seems, in recent years, they're starting younger and younger. I think this is because we're becoming more of a consumer society. Young people think first to buy what they want, rather than to live the life. In a way, that's really sad.

For many years, I wouldn't see younger men because I didn't want to "become the crutch that cripples." In other words, I always felt that, by relying on the service of SPs, young men were able to take an edge off that otherwise might have compelled them to develop the skills and qualities they'd need to form more profound relationships with women. But I think all that's out the window these days. We've become a zombie culture, stiffly trudging from one immediate urge to another with our credit cards in hand. It will probably get worse before it gets better.

My preference is for a man who's walked a fair track of life, who brings a heart that has loved well, and who knows himself well enough to admit how much he has yet to learn.

• Like 2

I guess I'd be one of the younger ones. I'm 26 but I could pass for probably around 19. I feel that sometimes that may make some SPs feel a little uncomfortable, so I have tried to stay within my age range when arranging a meet. Still, I figure that as long as I act with a certain level of maturity, that hopefully the SP might look past my younger appearance.

Ladies, do you feel I should be open about my age and appearance before setting up a meet? Should I bring it up?