Sign in to follow this  

internet explorer?

I had my computer looked at and apparently nothing is wrong,lol, yet I have two issues lately, when I use this site with internet explorer and thank someones post it posts 2 thanks now when I use google chrome I can't use color font or different type because when I click on those features it types the names of the colors and fonts instead of changing them???? Any opinions?

Edited by cr**tyc***es

Guest S*rca****sid

I've used Google Chrome on this site and never had an issue. There must be something in your settings that needs changing.

When you see the names of the colours, it is inserting the BB code. All you have to do is correct the BB code and you won't see it when you "Post" the message and the colour should change.

Additional Comments:

Are you seeing something like this: "[colour=red]" then your text "[/colour]"?

That is how chrome displays it. Once you post your message, it should be the colour.

I've used Google Chrome on this site and never had an issue. There must be something in your settings that needs changing.

When you see the names of the colours, it is inserting the BB code. All you have to do is correct the BB code and you won't see it when you "Post" the message and the colour should change.

Additional Comments:

Are you seeing something like this: "[colour=red]" then your text "[/colour]"?

That is how chrome displays it. Once you post your message, it should be the colour.

Thank you-that's exactly what I'm seeing but even if I type through it the type color doesn't change, nor does the font. Lol, I wanted to be discreet and not let this gent(the computer guy) know I was a provider so I couldn't show him how it was acting up on this site:(

Where is the bb code?

Guest S*rca****sid

Your font is showing up red. The BB code is how you post links or photos without showing the whole link. It's similar to html code.

Check this link out:BBcode

Your font is showing up red. The BB code is how you post links or photos without showing the whole link. It's similar to html code.

Check this link out:BBcode

That is because I'm using internet explorer the first post I used google chrome

thank y so much for your time, that link doesn't work, I'll google that