victoriascrt

Fell in love with Vicki's photo album. I had to see the real thing. Exchanged txt msgs with her. We were soon texting smiles, laughs and kisses. What a charming personality !.

She came over to my place at 9:00pm, on time by the second. I opened the door and there was this tall slender young lady in low cut tight jeans and a short body fitting coat. She looked like a typical college student with the face of Princess Diana ! Beautiful big blue eyes, lovely lips, perfect teeth and a smile with dimples that automatically makes you smile back at her. She has medium silky red hair with a side swept bang casually falling on her right eye and cheek. Later I found out she was an English Scottish mix. She has one of the softest white skin that I've ever touched in a very long time.

We sat listening to music, sipping wine, talking and laughing. Vicki has a wonderful sense of humor, she is funny, fun and totally relaxed. I felt we knew each other forever. We were talking real close, looking into each others eyes. Her seductive eyes soon got us kissing like two passionate lovers who have been missing each other since forever. Vicki is a very sensual kisser. She instantly turned me on physically and emotionally. I wanted to hold her. We moved to the bedroom.

Standing, passionately embracing and locked into sensual kissing, we undressed each other as we stood next to the bed. What a firm soft and tender body !! She is sooo smooth, so soft; it is impossible to stop caressing her. We lay down passionately hugging, kissing and caressing; Her breasts are super responsive. They harden with a tasty erect nipple. Whenever I buried my face under her hair, kissing her neck, her Gucci perfume and her shampoo made me feel in a garden of flowers. I didn't want to get may face outa there; but her body was so beautiful; I had to look and admire it. Her legs and thighs go on forever; she has no tummy, a curvy bum thats a complete turn on, her breasts are a perfect size. They stand hard without any enhancement. Vicki is a gorgeous spinner model with a really pretty face. I just kept caressing and admiring every inch of her body; The more I looked, the more aroused I became. I had to taste her. In daty she is delicious, very responsive, loves oral and creams like crazy. In slow tender Daty we were nearing explosion. Embracing and passionately kissing, we were into missionary with an explosion that shot us through the stars. Vicki needed no lube. She is tight with inner muscles that would pull an orgasm out of any man in seconds. We lay cuddling in a cozy slumber. Only to get turned on again.

Soon we were into passionate kissing; 69 and love making all over one more time. We started in missionary then she went cowgirl. Watching her gorgeous body; her breasts and her silky hair covering her face while riding me hard. She was thumping with no breaks on; she wanted to make herself cum. She drove me totally in sane. My God ! She brought us to a huuuge explosion !!. I won't forget this one. Slowly tumbling down from heaven, we dropped into another slumber.

Vicki is not a clock watcher whatsoever. After our slumber she got up. I was lying down enjoying watching her awesome body get covered piece by little piece of clothing. I was really sorry she had to leave. I will miss her. I have to see her again soon. Vicky, I think I'm hooked.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.