Social Event - Wed 02 Dec - Downtown Ottawa

I was in town but got the dates mixed up. I am a bit shy myself so I would have headed for lapdances as well. ;-)

Hey Charlotte,

Most people who attend these events are shy in one way or another, I think. But those who attend anyway, from what they say, usually find their concerns about shyness (or whatever - there are various concerns and various comfort levels) were pretty much unfounded. Next time, come to the event, have a nice time and then go to the lap dances with some new friends. 8)

Y.S.

I was one of the "too shy" crowd...went in, saw the table, then went to Barb's for some lapdances.

Hey Joe,

Were you the guy in the long overcoat who walked past a couple of times? If so, next time, just sit down and have a drink. There are no expectations other than to be polite. Some people stay longer, others don't. It varies from person to person and event to event.

Y.S.

Man, I was going to be there, and then I got held up in Health Services until almost 830pm. I was pissed.

Ah, well, next time!

Hey Erin,

Don't blame you for being pissed. That sounds like a long wait.

Everyone noticed you weren't able to attend and remarked that they were disappointed by that.

Next time for sure.

Y.S.

Hey Erin,

Don't blame you for being pissed. That sounds like a long wait.

Everyone noticed you weren't able to attend and remarked that they were disappointed by that.

Next time for sure.

Y.S.

Most definitely. I am at the next one, come hell or high water!

Guest S****an

I attended the social last week for the first time and I greatly enjoyed it. My shy side felt the urge to head to Barb's too, but am very glad that I didn't (at least not until after the event, hey it is Barb's after all :)).

The ladies were charming, the gents friendly, the conversation was fun and everyone made me feel welcome. All in all, a good experience and I am definitely looking forward to the next one.

Thanks very much again to Youngstud for taking the time to organize it.