Thoughts on CMJ for my gf and I

Hey all,

I've read all I can about CMJ, and I cannot wait to go. Lucky for me, my gf also wants to join and we are thinking of getting a couples membership. Anyone on here in a similar position and can offer words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. All things said, we are definitely going to be visiting soon and making our own decisions, but we are both pretty excited about it.

thanks

fb

Having done the couples thing there I can guarantee you will enjoy the experience. Many of the ladies love couples, so pick one of them and you will be golden. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

they even have guy massage providers so you can get a guy for your wife while you have a lady for yourself...very fun

My GF and I have had a few experiences with some of the women at CMJ and we have both had a great time. Highly recommend them.

CMJ has a lot of women that also love being with women. Just be prepared that if your significant other is very attractive you may be watching more than participating. LOL

• Like 1

So the GF and I have decided to check it out. Anyone have any special recommendations to share about whom of the hostesses is particularly fond of couples? My gf is particularly discerning. I know she'd prefer someone close to her in age, lets say early 20s.

thanks all.

fb