Hey Gents,

any good resoursces out here on what to expect for body slides?

just wanting :

• price and how much money to bring
  • expectation for good clients
  • service to expect = limits.

i have specific questions but think not place to post them for privacy.

cheers!

Body slides are my absolute favourite

I truly love getting oiled up and rubbing my silky smooth body all over a man, massaging his whole body with my entire body, I find its both stimulating for myself as we'll as my client

Every girl that offers body slides will have differ restrictions, some (including myself) will allow you to touch them all over and then others will not...different girls different restrictions

You can always pm different MA's to see what restrictions they offer and then finding the MA that best suits you

As for price, that can vary as well depending on the amount of time you would like to book for, and in room fees can vary with different girls, again it's best to talk with different MA's to finalize all the specifics!!!

Hope this helped a little

Kisses and Stay Sexy

xxo

• Like 2

Body Slides are part of what makes an MA session... They allow us to seduce you and tease you using our body... the touch of the bodies against each other is certainly a fantastic experience... Try it!!! dont wait any longer.. when it comes to rates.. (range of the tip would be between 80$ to 100$) is always best you contact the ladies directly... also to ensure that they offer them... But i am pretty sure that most of the MA s here on CERB offer them...

GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY A GREAT SESSION WITH BODY SLIDES WITH A WONDERFUL LADY!

With an MA you are looking at hand release.; if you are looking for more my advice is contact one of the SPs that incorporate massage in their sessions....

MSOG is at ladies discretion. . Personally I dont have a problem with it as long a it is within the time of the date