Sinful Sarah

Guest w****ndc***y

I was a little hesitant because of the mixed reviews that I read. However she was awesome. She is beautiful and sexy. She has a great but strong personality. I think if you agree on things ahead of time, because she has a base menu and fee and then extras, you will be fine. It was a great time and I would definitely repeat without hesitation. I wont go into details but it was extremely satisfying.

i agree she is beautiful and tall ..... but you should know that she doesn't like kissing, cuddling, etc so i recommend to make sure if you're happy with the services ...

Additional Comments:

i agree she is beautiful and tall ..... but you should know that she doesn't like kissing, cuddling, etc so i recommend to make sure if you're happy with the services ...

• Like 1

I agree with wildandcrazy she's a great lady. I would have to admit I was not sure as well with some of the mixed reviews about her but glad I took the chance to met her. She is very unique, lots of fun and would repeat again.

• Like 1

I saw her as well she was exactly what she said she would be. It very important to get the service providers to agree on the service that you want prior to visiting this will ensure a great session for all

• Like 1

Different strokes for different folks I guess, personally I would not recommend her.

Edited by mmd30

Met with Sarah and she is one of a kind... in a good way! I was very detailed in what I was looking for and she took lots of time to converse before we actually met. She paid attention to the details of my request and the experience was definitely one of a kind! She seemed to really enjoy the time together and there was no rush.

I am definitely keeping sarah on my short list!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.