barefax vs barbs

Guest ***rd**n

I haven't gone to Barefax in a very long time. I was downtown and decided to go. I mainly go to Barbs simply because I know some dancers there and they know me. I didn't know anyone at Barefax which was fine. I was curious to see what would happen to me in a place where I knew no one and no one knew me. Strip clubs are strip clubs girl sits down beside you things are going well you have some dances. Girl is on stage she is hot you tip her. She sits down beside you things are going well you have some dances. Every time I go to Barefax there is always some one that wraps there legs around my face. That never happens at Barbs. I think because the girl has her own chair in the CR room they can do those things. Plus Barbs seems to be much more tame than Barefax. There was one girl who I knew right off the bat that she was trouble. She asked me for a dance and I politely said no thank you. My night was done and like a stupid I should have gone home but I didn't. Same girl approaches me along with her friend. I knew they would fleece me and they did, so it serves me right. That's what happens when girls wrap their legs around your face. You get all horny and end up having dances you would otherwise pass up. Anyway it was nice to change things up for a bit.

So which one are you recommending?

We all now that money is the game, but if you get mileage, that's the trade off. A simple Hj or whatever for 40-60 $, all good?

Cheers!