Pandora

Pandora may be the best kept secret as a MA. I've visited her for a few sessions and "plan to repeat" :)

I highly recommend a session with Pandora. She has knowledge and skills that you would not expect from a girl of her age and experience. She genuinely likes what she does and it shows through the use of her hands.

A patient gentleman will always be welcome, have fun and benefit from showing their respect for this amazing woman. After my first visit, you could have poured my down the stairs I was so free of all tension. After my second visit, I wanted to curl up in the fetal position to recover. I had just had a toe curling, 'bucket list' experience and I still have a sly smile on my face.

Pandora is half Japanese and has all the exotic features of one. Deep brown eyes, full lips, sensual curves and very, very petite. She's pocket-sized and I wanted to hide her in the pocket of my pants and try to walk out casually. Didn't work. Got stopped at the door and was asked; "Is that Pandora in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Have a great time with this treasure of the MA world and give her a hug from me.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.