Le nordik

Keep dreaming my friend! I would be very, VERY surprised if that sort of thing went on there.

I agree with you and have hoped many time there to get a happy massage, sauna fun or pool play but not likely.

Didnt get lucky (wasnt trying to) but did take a dancer there for a fun relaxing day.

The steam room might have possibilities if so inclined.

I got an answer for you, why don't you take and treat a lady there, treat her to a hot springs bath,massage and lunch, then when you get back to your place or hers you can get lucky ;)

Le Nordik spa, it genuinely a first class place for people to relax at a spa, you will never get any kind of play time there with ladies.

It is a first class spa, and I enjoy going there myself especially in the winter time.

I treat the place as that..... a spa.... or any other legit spa in Ottawa/Gatineau areas.

It does make a wonderful afternoon for a lady and yourself if you are willing to pick up her time and the tab.

• Like 5

I have to agree with Pete here... Le Nordik is a place for relaxation.. not really the proper environment for hanky panky... sometimes as much as there is fantasies that sound delish... n provocative they should be kept that way... and not to sound like a party pooper.. but everything has a time and a place... And certain things should nor be mixed...

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

I went there with a girlfriend a couple years back. She was being really frisky with me, there is plenty of places to fool around a bit. The steam room, pool, or one of the hammocks. The only problem was I couldn't leave the pool for a few minutes.

There is a cold pool there to jump into if it get's too "hot" for you.

Guest *l**e

Le Nordik is about the only spa on the Quebec side that isn't spring fed. This means they truck in water every so often to refill the pools, etc, as opposed to all the other, naturally fed spas that change the wtaer way more often.

All this to say, of all the places you may feel inclined to leave your dna, I hope no one is doing it at Le Nordik!!

Lol, I didn't mean in the pool! I just meant a happy ending to the massage in the privacy of the room. I've been there many times to relax with my lady friend and I just thought it'd be that much better if that was a possibility. But like Vitto said, some things are better left as fantasies...I guess lol