bailey summer of winnipeg

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I saw Bailey's add on here last Thursday and noticed she was offering in calls on Friday so I emailed her and she responded promptly and a time was set up at her in call. I arrived at the older hotel in the west end and the door was opened by a very attractive lady in her early thirty's, long dark hair, very sexy eyes around 5'9" or so, very hard to tell in the heels she was wearing, around 150 lbs. we sat on the couch sipping wine for a few minutes and were soon chatting like old friends. After a little while we began to kiss, Bailey loves to kiss and is very good at it, soon clothes were flying off and Bailey went down on me and gave me a BBBJ that I will not forget for a while! I then returned the enjoyment to her, she is totally into DATY, this was followed by some doggy and other positions! Bailey is very uninhibited and totally into her job! I look forward to the next time I'm in town and will definitely be seeing Bailey:boobeyes:

Independent
I would visit again

Nice review Milfhunter.....she sounds like a lady who enjoys what she does....those are the best ladies for sure.

I've been lucky enough to be able to see Bailey Summers on 3 seperate occasions in last little

while each time being similar but with one little change each time making each session more

memorable then the one before.

to get a hold of Bailey she does everything via email so after reading a review from DB and

also some words of encouragement from DB him self I sent out an email asking about an incall.

at the time she hadn't being doing a lot of incalls but asked if it was ok to email me when

she was able to offer them and i replied sure thing.

a few days later a received said email and had made arrangements for an afternoon session on

the friday. the moring of Bailey emailed and asked for number to contact me to confirm our

appointment which i supplyed the phone rang shortly there after and I was greeted with a soft

sultry voice.

When arrived I was greeted by a beautiful woman she brought me in and gave a big warm hug and a

kiss now if you love to kiss then thats something you'll certainly enjoy with Bailey she's an

amazing kisser each kiss with a fiery passion usually kept for long lost lovers meeting for the

first time in years.

She undressed me and while i was standing there she took me inside her mouth which made me my

legs go weak. she came back up and we kissed and again and made our way over to the bed where

she told me to get comfortable which i did she then undress and climbed on to be with me where

we started kissing again she has soft sensious lips which just makes it that more enjoyable. I

was in heaven a beautiful woman in my arms kissing and this is only the beginning. she slowly

kissed her way down and took me again in her mouth my god what a feeling she stopped for a

split second to ask if i'd like to 69 which i readily said yes next thing i know i've got an

amazing sight before my eyes a beautiful shaven kitty i try'd to work my tongue on her but her

oral skills kept me from multi tasking there's only enough blood in the body for 1 head to do

the thinking and we know which one won out this time. she finished me off and excused her self

for a minute when she returned she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and then climbed back into

my arms and we kissed and cuddled some more. did i mention Bailey loves to kiss? lol

I then asked if i could taste her to which she replied yes. she enjoyed her self very much as

did i.

Bailey then offered me a massage and it was like going to a licensed proffessional except with

Bailey i could occasionally feel her tits slide up and down my back making it much more

enjoyable.

now there's something about a woman when she asks " do you wanna fuck? " i don't care who it is

in my eyes thats just dam hot and with Bailey it was no different when you've got a beautiful

woman rolling you onto your back and with a sultry look in her eyes says"do you wanna fuck?"

the correct answer would be yes. she put on a condom and road me cowgirl something i love went

at it like that for a while and then switched to missionary where i finished a 2nd time she

cleaned me up and we lied together kissing again before it was time to shower and leave.

since that meeting i've seen Bailey twice more each time as special as the first

I saw Bailey's ad on here and emailed her about an incall. I am very glad I did. Her reply was prompt and we had a time setup for a couple of days away. Bailey confirmed the day of a couple of hours before and texted me her room number 10 minutes before we were to meet.

I was met at the door by a very attractive woman with a kiss and big hug. After a few second intro she starts kissing, which she is very good at and really enjoys. It was as if we were lovers that had been apart for to long and not that we had just meet seconds before.

In a couple of minutes she had me on the bed and was undressing me kissing all the time. Slowly kissing all the way down taking me in her mouth and was unable to think straight for a few minutes. Bailey's main concern seemed to be that I not have a good time but a great time with her. No clock watching just complete attention to pleasuring me.

My only regret is that I have been to busy to see her again since, but I have a second meeting booked and believe it will not be my last.

Bailey Summer is a lady that had attracted my attention, from day one that she joined CERB. Her wit, and fun attitude in all her postings, made her stand out to me, and I resolved to meet her, if ever the opportunity arose.

Recently, I found out that she was to be visiting near where I live, and so we tried to meet up one weekend, but could not get our schedules to line up. This did establish some contact though, and very soon we were again able to plan on a rendezvous.

Let me start, by saying that her pictures do not do her justice at all. She is drop-dead gorgeous, but extremely modest, and she was even shy for a few seconds at our first meeting.

After the initial pleasantries were exchanged, we cautiously approached each other, and embraced, for what seemed like a very long time. I found myself lost in her eyes, her smile, and her sweet sultry voice completely enthralled me.......

What followed, I can not reveal in detail, as it would be too private, but I can unequivocally say she made me feel like her King....... I am still recovering physically and mentally, from one of the most mind-blowingly awesome erotic experiences, one could possibly describe or imagine...... We left each other completely spent, and completely satisfied.........

Would I repeat seeing her again ?

You better believe it, and very soon !!! :bddog:

Edited by todosj
Punctuation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.