birthday party at pigales

I'm planning on having my bday party at pigales in a couple weeks (turning 20),, not sure if I need to make reservations or whatnot. 15 guys or so will be accompanying me on this wonderful night. Any thoughts? I've only been there 3 or 4 times, haven't noticed anyone hosting a party..

Maybe giving them a call and asking to talk to a manager could answer your questions. I'm sure they would be willing to accomodate you....

When I went there for my brother's bachelor party, we didn't make any reservations. We got there, paid our cover, went in, and sat down...we were in a somewhat disorganized area, but eventually switched over to the smaller dance floor/table by the bar.

I think that us getting our own "private" dance table was by chance, you may want to call ahead and perhaps see if you can reserve that table. It's away from the main dance table, so you won't have to worry too much about being crowded by folks not in your "party".

However, we made it apparent that we were all together...we had matching T-Shirts with the Bachelor's name on it that coincidentally showed up really well in the black lights.

It depends which night.

As mentioned above, 15 guys can be sit in different places unless you arrive really ealy.

But if it's a Friday or Saturday evening and you decide to arrive at 11PM, maybe there won't even be 15 chairs left...

Best to call ahead and make the reservation. But be on time because if it's busy, they won't hold it forever.

I just called to ask to see if we need reservations of not, and he was telling me how to make sure the 'birthday boy' is in the house by midnight, because thats when they do the special act.. i told him it was my bday -- and he went on to describe how they usually put the birthday guy on da main stage with a bunch of dancers for a few mins and let him have his fun lol... i cant wait!

for the rest of you who've already been to a birthday party there, what else can i expect??

Being whipped by two to three girls on stage in front of everyone...they take belts from the audience, get you to get on your hands and knees/bend over and pull down your pants, and then they whip you. (playfully...for the most part)

No joke. I was like :shock:

Not sure if they do that for everyone though...must have made that guy's night. :rolleyes:

lol.. i may reconsider now, since you're the 3rd person who has told me of such a thing.. one of my friend said he was in montreal once, saw a poor guy celebrating his bday get lured up to stage by a few dancers, got hard quickly, then they started undressing him.. afterwards, they tried to use his belt to whip him with it, but he tried to run off stage.. apparently the bouncer came, handcuffed the dude to the pole for a few mins and had him whipped a few times.. Seriously, I was thinking the strip club would be the ideal place for my 20th birthday, but I really dont want to end up with 50 bruises and everyone laughing at me.. How often do they do this?

edit: confirmed, it's not a rumor lol.. i called and pretended i'm planning a party for my friends birthday, and towards the end of the convo i asked if they had anything special planned.. he said they take him up on stage and do 'all that stuff..'...

so a serious question for you guys.. is it like, an a$$ whopping with the belt, or is it like a playful beating just for some ha ha's.

well.....I was on stage many times in my life...some good .........most bad.....

Good.....stripped down.....great action.....got hard...who cares..the ladies had a blast...guys were jelous of the action.

Bad.....stripped down....they wrote on me with marker....large permanent bingo markers......whipped with belts leaving marks.......ice in underwear.....they did not give my pants back for 1/2..sat there in underwear for that time wet........lost shirt.....the list goes on.

best bet.....go get laid first.....good SP....then go out with the boys...shoot pool....

so a serious question for you guys.. is it like, an a$$ whopping with the belt, or is it like a playful beating just for some ha ha's.

A little bit of both, some girls will be playful and others will really lean into it as the crowd encourages her.

Just go and have a good time, get there early enough to get a good spot for your group. The girls will party with you and you'll have a good time.

Avoid the stage unless you're into it, the guy up there really comes off looking like an idiot.

Avoid the stage unless you're into it, the guy up there really comes off looking like an idiot.

Isn't it usually the birthday guy that goes up? In that case, it's me...

Isn't it usually the birthday guy that goes up? In that case, it's me...

Yes! That would be you.

But again just my opinion. Some guys seem to get a thrill out of it and the crowd definitely likes it.

Hey Jimmy, go for it. have someone take pictures and you can then post them. We would love to see you get whipped!!!!:grin: