My 2009 in review

Great writing Buggernot, of the great ladies you listed, I was only ably to see one of them for a two hr meeting. The rendezvous was the best meeting I have ever had with an SP. I still think of her and wish I could see her again. Unfortunate for me, I cannot see this addicting SP because of other reasons. I can assure you that when my Canadian Blood Services commitments are up, she is first, second and third on my list. I cannot say anything new about her because it has all been said.

Thanks Annessa

And totally self-indulgent ;)

Yeah, sure, maybe. Lol. This whole board could be about self-indulgence, I guess. (Just a guess.)

Ultimately, for me, in any particular instance: don't know, don't care.

As long as Mod didn't ban anyone, it was probably okay. Lol.

• Like 1

well Buggernott, u beat me to the punch, as i finally have pc @ home. i know, i know, i'm a bit behind the times. as unfortunately my list will not include pictures, as i am a little electronically challenged. but here goes, in no particular order. From PK agency: Suri: at the time, very open-minded, a bit on the "different"side, but lots of fun, great service, enthusiastic. Brianna: beautiful, great service, a little on the quiet side. seen 2 times Jenna: gorgeous, great body, great oral. seen 3 times. Leah: tightest pussy ever. sexy, very shy until she gets to comfortable with u. seen about 8 times. will repeat eventually. Samantha: at first was unrestricted, amazing bbbj, and very fun and enthusiastic. has changed her restrictions a lot. seen 4 times. Vayda: wow! gorgeous face and body. great service. lots of fun. seen about 9 times. will see again at some point. Stella: a woman on a mission when she gets u on the bed. boosted my ego when she said i was an oral king! so much energy. only seen once as she only visits here. defenitely will try 2 see her again. From T2T: Chrystal: a little tall for me, but wow, excellent service, abslutely beautiful and fun! seen her 4 times, and will again Annabelle: curvy, but sexy. amazing oral. seen 2 times. From TOG: Maggie: fine, just ok. Vivian: great boobs, hot water bbbj outstanding. very tight. Celina: very fun, great service.From Addicted: Jessy: huge boobs, loves to fuck. seen 3 times. Alicia: top 3 favorites. amazing body, and face. service beyond great. we click and talk about everything. bbbj to die for!! seen about 20 times, and plan on another 20 lolNow for the non agenciesMaggie( from Connie and Maggie): the best asian in town! seen her from the beggining, years ago. miss her when she leaves, happy when she comes back. excellent service, beautiful and sexy, goes the extra mile to make u happy. does things 4 me she doen't do for others. if i didn't like variety so much, would have never seen anyone else.lol. seen her at least 25 times this year. maybe more times next year. Marianna: used to love this girl, one of the sexiest around. think she quit the biz, or is under new name. seen her 10 times. would love to see her again.Sexy Brooke( Amy's friend): Best man made boobs in the city. sexy sexy girl. very responsive, amazing bbbj and service. seen her 6 times, will again.Yaya: great body, fun girl, energetic. only onceLolita: lots of fun, too loud for apartment, lol, pretty, but not my type.Niaomi( asian): seen her once, was amazing, then dissapeared. if she came back, would kill to see her again.Annessa: there is only one!! was for some reason intimidated by her before meeting her. first time for me! all great after meeting her. totally amazing and mind blowing. seen her twice, but gonna try and change that in the new year. Annessa is the girl u would brag to all ur friends about being with if u could.Kate Dot: what can i say. true gfe. i didn't even realize i was with an sp at the time. she makes it feel like a rel gf. when i relized she wasn't my real gf, is when i got home, i was still happy, but sad that she was gone. be careful, she's easy to fall for.Now for asian mp's that i got fs from which 'do not work at locations anymore for different reasonsYummi: had seen her years ago when she was in house off Fisher, then opened her own places. incredibly sexy, great body. took me years to convince her to fs, but luckily paid off. was all i had hoped for and more. the best of all was at no charge. i talked to many hobbyests who had tried with her, and no one could. so i felt really blessed. then, unfortunately for those who follow mp's, she quit do to LE. so sad! sadly only the one timeBibi: also worked at same location,2nd best asian boobs! not very open-minded and a bit overpriced, but great fun. seen 10 timesMimi: the very best asian boobs. spoke no english, but loved sex. very vocal when receiving oral. same location as above. seen 9 times. would go see everyday if she came back.Nichole: from the Holland place that closed. great face and body. very responsive both with oral and sex. i think she liked more than i did!! Judy: a little heavy for asian girl, but loved having fun.Amy: not the hottest girl, but wow what energy and enthusiasm.Yoki: a little tall for me, hey i think i share Dumppy's problems!, but again loved to have fun.Jenny: from same place as Yummi, Bibi, Mimi, and Yoki. first girl to not want me to stop. total energizer bunny. did not give oral or kissed, but this girl almost drained of all bodily fluids and energy. she was insatiable.well there were a few more of the asian mp's that i saw that was no fs, but we''ll see what happens! Btw, Slurp, i may have to challenge u as to who is the biggest asian connoisseur!!! lol.now in conclusion, here are my top 3 in no order:Kate Dot: the girl u want to marryAnnessa: the girl u would brag to everyone aboutAlicia: she is the booty call friend u would love to havehoping to an even better year if finances and health permit.to Slurp: only Jasmin Thai i have not seen yet that is on my must do list. but the challenge is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

Holy Crap roger!! When do you get time to eat sleep and make money?! You're a rabbit man, I swear to God!

well except for Annessa and Kate, 90 percent of these were h/h. and in the summer i got some money that was paid back to me. so being the idiot that i am, i sometimes saw 2 or 3 a day instead of paying my bills, lol.

well except for Annessa and Kate, 90 percent of these were h/h. and in the summer i got some money that was paid back to me. so being the idiot that i am, i sometimes saw 2 or 3 a day instead of paying my bills, lol.

bah no one is here to judge and as long as you can keep up with your hobby honorably, no one should say a thing, ....which is more I can say for some prime members I cut off recently who see more girls that their pocket can support, lol

thank you for the honorable mention Roger! Some lovely ladies on that list! :-)