So this was my very first time time I've seen a SP. I was pretty nervous but I said whatever ill just do it.

I saw the ad and texted her a few times to get the appointment right and it was so easy because she was extremely accommodating.

Got to the in call and saw the most gorgeous woman ever. Gorgeous looks, sexy body from head to toe. I literally got hard just looking at her. So I was so pretty nervous since this was my first experience but she helped me out and made me feel super comfortable. We discussed the menu and what I would and we agreed on what I requested.

I get out of the shower and she is in her lingerie and I take my towel off. she then comes over and starts giving me an HJ and teased me by flicking her tongue on me. She told me to lie down and get more comfortable so I did. she then started giving me this amazing bbbj. Looking at my eyes as she went up and down, her eyes are stunning. . She changes positions and let's me play with her while she still works on me. After 10 mins I couldn't help myself I had to release, i told her i was going to cum she turned over and gave me and HJ to COT.

So we talked for a bit after and she's pretty funny and interesting. But after about 5 mins I wanted to go again. so we did! Got more Bbbj, then got the Jimmy and now it was time to get down to FS. CG, mish, and doggy. she let me COT for a 2nd time.

So my my first experience was probably everything I wanted!

!

See this SP, she gave me one hell of an experience

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.