Thanks to every one at cerb!

Today I am celebrating the people at CERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say thank you to the gentlemen who chose my presence in their busy lives; the ones who brought wrapped surprises in their hands with lingerie, wine, toiletries, flowers and chocolates; you know who you are and, you also know that our time together was repeated in the imagination, over the emails, on the phone or in new rendezvous-, but it has not ended yet, we are learning each other better and better....

I was nervous with my first visitor, especially because we formed a bond through chats and long letters on the net, and he helped me to relax....

Later on, a well known Cerbite came to visit me and I was so tight up that he must have thought I was a total incompetent....I almost fell from my own shoe while undressing, and while at the shower, I almost knocked my head off on the shower head....but I hope, if he reads this, he understands and laughs...he is the only one who has not come back to me...no wonder!!!!! I could not expect different...

I want to say thank you also to the beautiful people who welcomed me and keeps in touch through the net at least once a week and show me their care, give advice and basically "are there" if needed.

...And I have to acknowledge the great presence of Emma Alexandra in my affaires with Cerb. Emma is a Lady and a great person....the ones who have been with her know it and, the ones who have not yet visited with her.........what are you waiting for????

Three hurrahs for The MOD for teaching me with great patience to put pictures, to correctly post jokes and fix all the other messes I made confusing emails and addresing the wrong people....etc...thanks MODS (I did not get one of your emails lately...I guess I'm learning?)

Thanks to all of you for trusting your bodies, and hearts into my care and for giving me the chance to make you happier just by being your girlfriend !

See you all soon again, and again...and again

Tracie Gold, your Trace!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 2

while I have not had the pleasure....thanks for the wonderful comments.......we try here at CERB to be a community.....