Ottawa Fun - Pretty Paige

After much deliberation and information searching, the choice for companionship was made based on a write-up seen on a local board (cerb.ca). There were other choices but no one took the time to introduce themselves on the board or send photos to my e-mail. Being an out-of-towner, I needed some visual confirmation before making a committment.

After a very long flight to Ottawa, I made some text arrangements with Pretty Paige over the cell. I headed to dinner and met her in the lobby as I was just getting back to the hotel from the restaurant. I suspect most people observing her in the lobby would suspect she wasn't a long term guest with the sleevless, black, full front-zip mini-dress she was wearing. ;) High heels and black stockings along with hair in a pony tail that reached her fine backside accopanied me to the elevator.

Immediately, we were chatting about life goals and small talk. Not wanting to allow too much time to elapse she took the initiative by drawing down that long zipper to reveal a pair of lovely enhancements on a muscular frame. She's playboy bunny material as she is an advid body builder. Her skin tone is a result of half Irish, half brazilian but I'd have to say it's more 30-60 to Brazil's favor. This 34C/D-24-32 beauty at 5'7" had me captivated.

After that, I was in heavan with another wonderful girl who not only enjoys DFK but can just about fill your whole mouth with a powerful tounge. After necking for a few minutes, the cover was on and I was treated to some wonderful DT and more great tounge action. I returned the favour on her bald kitty which responded with coo's and ooh's. She was enjoying herself but not so much that she wanted to remind me of the time so that I can make sure I get to my happy ending. (She obviously doesn't know I have very little stamina or less!)

But I'm there for a good time and not a long time. I jump on board for some fantastic missionary. Not wanting to miss out on another viewpoint, I moved her into doggy so that I could enjoy her fine Brazilian ass.

She was very attentive in the post-coital with more conversation about Calgary vs. Ottawa and the action that happens around Stampede time. All too soon, she had to leave and I got to enjoy her visage for one final time. If I can, I will try and get her out here as she is interested in the earning potential of the Calgary market. ;)

After much deliberation and information searching, the choice for companionship was made based on a write-up seen on a local board (cerb.ca). There were other choices but no one took the time to introduce themselves on the board or send photos to my e-mail. Being an out-of-towner, I needed some visual confirmation before making a committment.

After a very long flight to Ottawa, I made some text arrangements with Pretty Paige over the cell. I headed to dinner and met her in the lobby as I was just getting back to the hotel from the restaurant. I suspect most people observing her in the lobby would suspect she wasn't a long term guest with the sleevless, black, full front-zip mini-dress she was wearing. ;) High heels and black stockings along with hair in a pony tail that reached her fine backside accopanied me to the elevator.

Immediately, we were chatting about life goals and small talk. Not wanting to allow too much time to elapse she took the initiative by drawing down that long zipper to reveal a pair of lovely enhancements on a muscular frame. She's playboy bunny material as she is an advid body builder. Her skin tone is a result of half Irish, half brazilian but I'd have to say it's more 30-60 to Brazil's favor. This 34C/D-24-32 beauty at 5'7" had me captivated.

After that, I was in heavan with another wonderful girl who not only enjoys DFK but can just about fill your whole mouth with a powerful tounge. After necking for a few minutes, the cover was on and I was treated to some wonderful DT and more great tounge action. I returned the favour on her bald kitty which responded with coo's and ooh's. She was enjoying herself but not so much that she wanted to remind me of the time so that I can make sure I get to my happy ending. (She obviously doesn't know I have very little stamina or less!)

But I'm there for a good time and not a long time. I jump on board for some fantastic missionary. Not wanting to miss out on another viewpoint, I moved her into doggy so that I could enjoy her fine Brazilian ass.

She was very attentive in the post-coital with more conversation about Calgary vs. Ottawa and the action that happens around Stampede time. All too soon, she had to leave and I got to enjoy her visage for one final time. If I can, I will try and get her out here as she is interested in the earning potential of the Calgary market. ;)

Thanks, for the excellent review, insightful and panoramic. It's a great GFE combination of intelligence, great technique and poist coital conversation.

The other thread about her all gave thumbs up too. I hope I get a chance to see her this weekend.