bijoux/brooke bardot

was looking to make an appointment with one of these ladies was just wondering if anyone had some info to help me out. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

If you get together with Brooke Bardot, make sure you put up a post about her after. Would like to know what she is like for sure. She does look like fun.

I had a meet with Brooke last summer (before the current arctic settled in). I was a little drunk on a Friday night, which led to my expected ending stretching a touch beyond the hour booked. I don't think Brooke looked at the clock once - only asked me what would work for me. She has a lovely body, showed off nicely in some pink lingerie that night - even attempted to improvise a request I had made on the way over. Upscale Incall with a hell of a view. Service? Spectacular: after agreeing what would work for me, I came to a more than satisfying conclusion. I had the sense I wasn't going to be leaving without. And the nicest touch? I felt both satisfied and wanted on the way out.

This is not meant to be a 'shill'. If you're looking for a warm and lovely body, a warmer personality (and great service) - go for it. I've been with a half dozen or so SP's in my travels so far, and she's in the top three for the experience overall.

Hope that helps.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Brooke is like a fine wine that you take the time to Enjoy and savor the smell and flavor! Rusty.(I can't seam to hook up with Bijoux our schedules never click but I sure like to do some clicking with her ! )

Posted via Mobile Device

Have spent many enjoyable moments with Brooke during the late summer and the fall...she is a genuine, caring lady with an excellent attitude. She has a smokin body and is a great pleaser....you would enjoy your time with her.