Photo's- what's right/wrong

Good Grief, everytime an image is displayed on your computer it's downloaded, if we followed that logic everyone would be guilty.

Really, I didn't know that ;)

It's kinda funny though that the issue of copyright and ownership only becomes a concern when ones own images where stolen and not the other way 'round. I remember a cerb member who accused of being mean and a bully for chastising a them for using fake STOLEN images and not getting why it was wrong, funny how the tide turns.

IT's also kinda funny how some interpret and assume what others have been and are are thinking:)

Good grief;) how many times do some bring up the past. I can remember a cerb member apologizing for doing just that. But alas, some just don't like to let the past be the past. One can apologize, learn and try to become educated but SOME just like to throw the mistake back at them for old times sake, I guess:)Funny:)

LOL, well that may be because they weren't good enough so you realized they must be real,lol ! Or you didn't because you had no interest in them:) Or because, you just knew they were mine:) Or because you just didn't care , either way -thank you:)

Oh, they are definitely good enough but I don't like leaving trails on my computer. They are very interesting indeed and yes I do believe they are all yours.

Some day I will need to see the subject of your pictures in person.

• Like 1