saw Nyomi blu for second time in wpg .it was even better than first time

from the first time i met her , it seemed we knew each other for years

a true girl freind experience, she makes you feel so relaxed

i wish she would visit more often as she is not your ordinally SP

she said she will be back after the reception Winnipegers gave her

she is the best i have seen in about 20 years :):):D

I have to chime in and agree whole heartedly with sweeyguy: Nyomi is truely a class above the majority of SPs. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. Though we experienced some difficulties setting our meeting up (email confusion) the extra effort it took was certainly worth the effort, and then some...

Nyomi has a relaxed manner that sets one at ease, and opens the door to some great conversation - that is when she's not busy with her tongue in your mouth. Of course, ymmv, but I have never encountered an SP that clearly derived so much pleasure from dfk. And once her magical tongue is unleased down below, lookout! Her bbbjcim is out of this world.

To sum up: if beautiful, smooth, rich, dark skin, bright eyes, joyful smile, and outstanding technique are your thing, you can't go wrong meeting up with Nyomi. And you'll probably get some useful health tips along the way (wheatgrass, anyone?). If you missed her this time, too bad for you. For your sake (and especially mine, lol) I hope she'll be back soon.

I too had the pleasure of seeing Nyomi during this visit and her last as well. She is without a doubt the best GFE I have experienced other than Foxy who has unfortunately retired. Well worth the extra few $. Her body attitude and skills are second to none, and her tongue/mouth is a whole other discussion. YMMV may apply but it sounds like all our experiences were similar. She has promised to make more stops in Winnipeg.

Posted via Mobile Device