Sweet Candy avail until 9pm!! Only avail today until next week! XO

I am going to be away from Tues Dec 3 - Tues Dec 10. I am going to miss you all until then! Don't hesitate to PM me ill still be around & taking apt for the next week ;)

picture.php?albumid=7859&pictureid=54681

Hello Gentlemen.. My name is Mandy! I have green eyes, long dark hair, and a naturally fit body...I am a classy girl, and I take care of myself very well. I've been working in the massage industry for 9 months now! & I love what I do... My services include sexy body slides, full body massage, reverse massage, teasing, shower for 2 and lap dances if requested!... I am very easy to talk to and have a great personality... So why not come enjoy my beautiful behind, tight body and 36C natural breasts, you will be sure to leave with a smile! =) Feel freearrow-10x10.png to check out my profile & peep my sexy pics!

picture.php?albumid=7859&pictureid=54680

You can find me at Paradise Spa, conveniently located in the west end of Ottawa... It is an upscale, cleanarrow-10x10.png, classy and discreet spa!... Rooms include large mirrors, music, showers, and black lights to intensify your sensual experience... In calls only!

Please PM me or simply call 613-820-8887 to book an apt,

CandyXO

picture.php?albumid=7859&pictureid=54682