Pictures with sp?

All I can say is that we have all been there, I am a very confident person but I have had lows and I have had highs. I could pretty much write a book out of how bad my early high school experiences were. LOL.

Annessa had a ton of really great points, start with some positive changes in your life. Eat better, read more, work out, get a hobby, have an adventure. All of these things will help you build your confidence and when you have confidence you will meet someone. I agree with the fact that you shouldn't date right now, but an amazing time with an SP would probably feel really nice.

And to the fact that you want a girl hotter then your Ex, frankly as I have gotten older I still appreciate the incredibly hot women (who wouldn't) but looks are not as important as all that. If you meet someone (legitimately) who doesn't have 'model' looks but she is truly into you then she will be the most beautiful woman you have ever met. When with you your expression and happiness will show that to everyone.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

1-Denial

2-Anger

3-Bargaining

4-Depression

5-Acceptance

The closer you are to 5 the closer you are at moving on.

Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest. (Wilson Mizner)

Please !!!!

Take it from some who has been where you are. GET SOME HELP!!!

You are not living your own life but a life of a victim controlled by circumstances. There are plenty of Community Health Clinics that have great counsellors. Trust me, I used to go to my Centre and see the counsellor there at least 2 ? 3 times a week.

I also had a son and hated that some one else was spending time with him rather than me. This is where a lawyer (Legal Aid if you have to) to ensure that you remain in his life and ensure that you are afford the rights you have as a father? including child support.

I cut my ex out of my Face Book? not because I didn?t want her to see what I was doing but also because I didn?t really need to know what she was doing. I needed to draw boundaries (healthy ones) and stick to them. This is where good counselling comes in. I never made a move without discussing it with a professional first because, in the beginning, was ruled by too many conflicting emotions.

AND, you know what??? There is a life afterwards? your son will still see you as ?Dad? no matter how many men pass through her life. My ex averages one a year that she moves in with. HOWEVER, I never maligned her or her boyfriends with the kids. All of the men she has had have nothing to do with me UNLESS it interferes with the kids.

I choose very little contact with her, for my own health? and enjoy every minute with my kids (without her coming into the conversation). And the kids will know if you try to get information from them about the ex. Please don?t let her (or emotional immaturity) interfere with the relationship you have with your child.

Easy to say? months, years to do. BUT PLEASE go and get some help to deal with this.

I?ve done all of the wrong things and nothing right ever came out of it. I tended to (past tense) to learn all lessons by myself rather than rely on someone else?s experience. No more.