Nina Amour

Saw Nina Amour the other day fantastic girl. Super friendly, accomodating met with hugs kisses, offered wine, massage, then got down to action, very pse, sloppy bbbj,dt/gagging, just making a mess of everything, :bj:dirty talk begging for cof couldnt resist :icon_smile: took a little breather afterwards, wasnt even sure I could recover fast enough after that but in no time she got me right back into it with more bbbj then doggy, mish, and finished in cowgirl.

Then cuddled over me afterwards, so raunchy and sweet at the same time :-D

Couldnt ask for more really, except for greek which she offers but didnt get to it, maybe next time ;)

Treat her well, hopefully she'll visit from toronto again :mrgreen:

• Like 4

I saw Nina this week and I just want to say that she is a great girl. She is very friendly and very pretty. I would recommend her.

• Like 1

I was with Nina Amour two nights ago. What a fantastic experience! I was easy to set up an appointment, call first and then deal with details on email. Nina responds promptly to phones and email and does not just give three word answers but gives proper messages. I opted for the 90 minutes PSE .... really that is the way to go. Nina asked me what kind of attire she should wear to at my hotel ... I opted for business sexy, with very sexy underneath. Wow! When she entered the room I could not help but getting hard. She showed me a selection of outfits for the session while being able to caress her super sexy ass. After selections, lighting candles and pouring wine we chatted a bit while doing some mutual caressing. She is a very good conversationalist, is very smart and knows what is going on in the world. Did I also mention she is super sexy? After that it is a bit of a blur with slow and intimate and then high energy dirty talk BBBJ with COF, we then did massage both ways (try doing a hump between her ass cheeks...wow!), fucked in various positions, followed by greek....again spectacular!

Although Nina's pictures do not show her boobs, they also are really good and bigger than you might guess. I am naturally a boob man but might be an ass man after spending time with Nina. She is a total package and treat her with respect for the amazing woman that she is.

To Nina I say "the blue man is still happy". I will see her again.

• Like 1

Guest Vro*********m

I met Nina while she was in town. The lady is definitely spectacular and she is an excellent host. She scratched many of my itches! :D Overall, she is fun, friendly, and smart. Expect nothing less than being very satisfied with Nina.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.